VAEL offers innovative and exhilarating workshops for parents, grandparents and adults, who care for children and youth ages 5 to 20 years. Each workshop is designed to provide our participants with cutting edge research, strategies, techniques and resources to assist and support them as they raise healthy, happy successful children and youth.
List of workshop titles:
- – Bullies Bullying Everywhere!!!
- – The Effects of Media on Our Children
- – Encouraging the Love of Reading
- – Fighting Fair (Modeling Conflict Management and Resolution Skills)
- – Healthy Living Training Series:
- Part I: Healthy Eating & Active Living
- Part II: Alternative Healthy Resources
- – Leadership Training for Parent Organizations
- – Parents as 1st Teachers:
- Part I: Help Your Unorganized Student Get Organized
- Part II: Teach Your Student Study Skills and Testing Strategies
- – Preparing Your Child for Dating
- – Promoting Positive Self Image and Esteem in Our Children and Youth
- – Raising Respectable, Well Mannered Children
- – Sparking Excitement Around Everyday Math
- – Super Parents Burnout Too!!!
- – To Know Me is To Love Me (Understanding Your Child’s Soul)
- – You, Me, and We
Click Here for Parent workshop Descriptions…
Contact us today for more information on scheduled up-coming workshops in your area or how to host your own parent workshop or party.